EARLY BIRD ON SALE NOW
From the opening chorus of the instantly recognisable O Fortuna, through the ups and downs of the wheel of fortune, this is a rare opportunity to see all three of Aotearoa New Zealand’s national choirs staging Carl Orff’s iconic CARMINA BURANA.
Don’t miss this one-night-only performance of one of the most iconic choral works of the 20th century, from three choirs of rare talent and well over one hundred of the country’s best voices. Conducted by our Artistic Director, Karen Grylls, this will be our first performance of this work in 20 years, and will include alumni soloists with two-pianos and percussion ensemble.
The beautiful Holy Trinity Cathedral will be filled with the sounds of Orff’s down-to-earth, primal directness, showcasing one of the most human of all choral compositions.
Keeping everyone safe
- Our choir and staff are fully vaccinated
- There will be restricted audience numbers in the Red level of the Protection Framework
- Bubbles will be spatially distanced
- Audience will be required to wear masks
- If you have any specific questions around our commitment to keep our choir and audience safe, feel free to email email@example.com
With support from: